I am a boutique wedding & lifestyle portrait photographer living and working in the DC-metro area. This is my blog. It showcases my favorite images of brides & grooms and kids with their families having some of the best days of their lives. You can reach me at 703.421.1646 or on my cell at 415.286.1286. My email is info@lindacrayton.com. My site is www.lindacrayton.com.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Time flies by...

September has been a huge adjustment for me. First, my Nut starting first grade and finding her way. She has all the confidence she needs, and more. She just doesn't like this whole sit-down-and-do-work thing. And our Bug is doing fantastic. She is way more interested in friends than me. And she is only four.


We headed to PA this weekend to a VERY fun place called Girlfriends in Skippack. I see a star in the making.
On September 19th, Brad and Amy hosted the second Annual Birdie Golf Tournament in memory of Trevor Birdie Davis. They raised money for their water safety Foundation. I was happy to be the official photographer again this year, raise a lot of money, and have some fun. When is the last time you did a shotgun for charity?



Brandon tries out the raffle prize!

you have to love th twins... anything for a good cause:
Harrison is the sweetest 5-year old boy I think I ever met... I was so glad to have them come by for a session.

Honor had to bribe her kids and husband into a photoshoot. "Come on. We'll wear Penn State Jerseys and have fun with it." And we did!




The Roemers had me cracking up! It's a good thing he eats his spinach.



No comments:

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net