I am a boutique wedding & lifestyle portrait photographer living and working in the DC-metro area. This is my blog. It showcases my favorite images of brides & grooms and kids with their families having some of the best days of their lives. You can reach me at 703.421.1646 or on my cell at 415.286.1286. My email is info@lindacrayton.com. My site is www.lindacrayton.com.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December...

Here we are... getting ready for the holidays:



For Thanksgiving, the Griffith sisters and their families hooked up in Sonoma with our Dad. Pretty sweet set up with a rental (thanks Pops), just a few minutes from town.


go O go! CUTE baby

And the Flynn Kids... they left us in Great Falls and took over our place in CA. Something went wrong here.

Uncle Jeffie must give good kisses.

the twins... so scrumptious


yup. Bella made me kitty.








This is one of the best parts of my job, meeting brand new babies. Meet Sydney...



1 comment:

Kate Mefford said...

GORGEOUS moments, Linda. Such a joy to see a little bit of your life!!!

blog design by: www.brianmedia.net